Ecocentro tecnologie ambientali is an initiative that was born from the passion for waste recovery and from knowing that “the waste properly treated are a resource and not a problem!”.
Ecocentro tecnologie ambientali, is always involved in differentiation and waste collection and it has the precise aim of dedicating itself to design, to build and to manage waste treatment plant combining high technology with a constant drive towards innovation and economic interest with a serious possibility of reuse of waste.
The characteristic that distinguishes us from other companies to design and plant engineering, derives from the fact that the entrepreneur, who has always operated waste and consequently has gained extensive knowledge about the different types, is the same figure who, assisted by a team of experienced engineers and technicians in the environmental field, develops projects and realizes plants for himself, personally tested, guaranteeing a safe result.
All this allows, in addition to the design, construction and installation of plants for the waste treatment, to know and be able to offer its customers a range of services to provide assistance in obtaining the premits necessary to construct and run waste treatment plant, plant management, identification of installations for the disposal and/or recovery of waste and/or products, maintenance of equipment and supply of spare parts.
Through the effective application of a quality management system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer requirements and to current regulations Ecocentro Tecnologie Ambientali believes it can prosecute in an optimal way its mission, monitoring and enhancing customer satisfaction. The implementation is the responsibility of all staff and of the General Direction by the application of a quality management system according to the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008.
ECOCENTRO TECNOLOGIE AMBIENTALI s.r.l. Policy is the customer satisfaction to ensure high quality of product and service provided by:
• clear identification of customer needs;
• complete service from construction design of the plant to the plant construction, checking and start up, with specific training for the operating personnel;
• implementation of a “Quality system” to keep and continuously verify the compliance of the activity and to reduce any criticality;
• the guarantee of timely intervention and reply to all customer needs;
• customer satisfaction monitoring;
• the research to obtain the continuous service improvement;
• the continuous updating of personnel in order to offer maximum competence and advice;
• development and maintenance of a larger and ever-present range of environmental solutions.